Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I AM an Insomniac!

It is 5 am.  For a crazy insomniac like me, 5 am is late.  So I stumble into my kitchen and the first thing I see is a rug, I see every morning.  Today, my brain was engaged and I actually read "Good food--Good Life."  I was then wide awake and wondering how I could have missed this message in my own home for so many months!
 "Good food--Good Life" now I know it is in my kitchen and I know it is speaking of the food you ingest on a daily basis but it did give me cause to  think about how important it is to feed your body and your mind with the positive,  Actually, time for a little honestly, my first thought of the day was a looming property tax bill that must be paid by end of month.  That thought was not setting me up for a good day!  I plan to give it no more "worry" time--just to give it some "figuring out" time.  After all, those birds of the air are not worried, not harvesting, or gathering food but taken care of by our Father.  (Matthew 6:26--my own paraphrase!).  Actually, having always been a worry wart, my dear deceased, mom always reminded me of this lesson.  Things do stick with you.
So what am I saying?   I merely want to remind you to fill your mind and spirit with positive things.   Read God's promise, you will see that today really is not worth fretting about BUT you will see it is the day to start anew. 
Real estate is predicted for a rebound in 2012 (that would be next year---17 days aways:))  Most forecasters say that the bottom has hit and we are now started to move upward.   Regardless of the forecast, remember, your future depends on you.  Try some "good food", read a good book, make a good plan, decide to be the best you can be in 2012.    Determine your own destiny.   It is possible and  really is the Truth About Real estate--Somebody Just had to Say It!"  Today, that "SOMEBODY" would be  ME! Have some good "food" and make it a good life for you and your family!!

2 comments:

  1. Friends, Post and select the anonymous profile. Be sure to sign your name.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic reminder to focus our energy. How you respond to life's challenges is completely up to you and I strongly believe that positivity is the strongest weapon anyone has in their arsenal. Thank you for the reminder, Gwen. It was a terrific blog.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete